The activities of the University of Manchester Swimming Club are led by an elected committee of club members. Elections take place in April of each academic year at the Annual General Meeting. The committee is responsible for conversing with the Athletic Union, entering competitions, organising socials and ensuring sound financial operation of the club amongst many other things. Feel free to contact any member of the committee with any questions or comments you may have.
We stay in touch with members of the club via a mailing list. If you don't receive these mailings and you're a paid-up member, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. List are moderated and hide your email address. Also use this address to send requests for removal from the lists.
Check us out on Facebook and Youtube :
- Manchester Uni Swim (facebook- for information about training and socials)
- Manchester Uni Recreational Swimming (facebook- for information about training and socials)
- Manchester Swim (facebook person/friend for recent achievements and live updates
- @UoMswimmingclub (twitter for recent achievements and live updates)
- UoM Swim Club Channel (youtube)