During the last few years the University of Manchester Swimming Club has been involved in a few events to raise money for charity.
- World Swim for Malaria 2005
- Great Manchester Run 2006 for Cancer Research UK
- Great Manchester Run 2007 for Marie Curie Cancer Care
- Great Manchester Run 2008 for Cancer Research UK
- Quest for the Crest! 2012- This is a charity swimming gala held once a year where various teams from different universities can compete. This year we also had a Dutch team competing! The world record for 100mx 100m Medley relay was also broken which was a massive achievement!